- You are responsible for the design, modeling and experimental qualification of highly innovative miniaturized laser sources for use in industrial quantum sensors based on diamond.
- The development and construction of laser prototypes as well as their integration is ensured by you in close coordination with our industrial partners.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the project, from the development of the design through technical implementation to product maturity.
- You hold a successfully completed technical degree in mechanical engineering, physics or a comparable degree with a focus on laser physics.
- You can look on several years of professional experience in the field of semiconductor-based laser development.
- You have a profound knowledge of the basic technologies for narrow-band laser systems.
- You are experienced with industry-standard development software for the design of optical and mechanical designs.
- You look forward to working efficiently and on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team.
- You have the willingness and pleasure to travel (inter-)nationally and to use your business English language skills.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
As part of the TRUMPF Group
Q.ANT is your qualified partner for all aspects of photonics and quantum technology.