- You develop and simulate control circuits of laser systems together with our team.
- You support us with the construction and operational testings of electrical components.
- You perform measurements on our quantum optical sources and detectors in the laboratory
- You support our team in the selection of components and their purchase.
- You work independently on small development projects.
- You are a student in electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering, physics or a related field with (partial) focus on the electrical engineering.
- You have experience with CAE tools (preferably EAGLE).
- You enjoy craft activities and have ideally proven practical experience through trainings, internships, etc.
- You are flexible and can work on site with us 10–20 hours per week.
- You know German and English (spoken and written).
- You look forward to work efficiently and on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
As part of the TRUMPF Group
Q.ANT is your qualified partner for all aspects of photonics and quantum technology.