- You are responsible for the specification, development and implementation of complex analog and digital circuits for use in industrial quantum sensors.
- You are responsible for the setup and experimental qualification of hardware samples in the laboratory and in hardware test benches.
- You will ensure the timely development and assembly of electronic circuits as well as their integration in close cooperation with our industrial partners.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in electronics, communications engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering or a comparable apprenticeship.
- You can look back on several years of professional experience in the development of electronic products in hardware and embedded software.
- You have profound knowledge in digital, analog and RF electronics.
- You have experience with industry-standard development software for the design of electronic circuits and ideally programming knowledge, e.g. in C, Python, etc.
- You look forward to working quickly and efficiently on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team of projects.
- You bring the willingness and joy to travel (inter-)nationally and to use your business fluent English language skills.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
As part of the TRUMPF Group
Q.ANT is your qualified partner for all aspects of photonics and quantum technology.