- You will help with the development of innovative nonlinear optical devices.
- You will design an efficient system for assessment and statistical analysis of nonlinear modules.
- You will develop, align, and utilize optical systems and characterization techniques for optical devices.
- You will actively take part in the design and improvement of our development processes and products.
- You are a student in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, photonics, physics or a related field.
- You have basic knowledge and interest in applied optics and practical experience with working in the laboratory.
- You enjoy statistics and would like to apply statistical methods to improve the development processes.
- You have basic knowledge in programming, ideally in python.
- You are flexible and can work on site with us 10–20 hours per week.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You work independently, are motivated and self-reliant.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.