- You are responsible for the assembly and experimental qualification of optical systems and lasers.
- You will work in close cooperation with experts in mechanical design, electronics, and quantum physics to build optical modules.
- You will support our team in developing assembly and adjustment strategies on the way from the first demonstrator to serial production.
- You will take on organizational responsibilities in addition to your technical ones.
- You hold a successfully completed technical degree in mechanical engineering, physics, a comparable degree with a focus on laser engineering, or have an education in the field of precision engineering.
- You have experience in handling optics and diode laser systems.
- You have basic knowledge in optics and laser technology or are interested in learning more about these topics.
- You have basic knowledge of any programming language, ideally Python.
- You know assembly and connection techniques of optics or lasers and have ideally used them yourself in the past.
- You look forward to work on projects fast, efficiently, and on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.