- You are aware of all national and European government activities in the field of quantum technologies
- You create concepts and positions on quantum technological issues at German and European level, with a focus on quantum technology and photonically integrated systems and their communication for different target groups
- You are a born communicator. You clarify demanding technical questions on quantum technological issues both factually and technically and communicate them accordingly
- You support internal opinion-forming processes and coordinate them within Q.ANT and with the parent and sister companies
- Together with specialists and managers, you develop positions on quantum technological topics at Q.ANT and discuss them with stakeholders, e.g. in state and federal politics
- You act as a consultant and are the contact person for customers, specialists and executives as well as municipal representatives
- You support the conceptual design and implementation of quantum technology events
- You hold a university degree in political science, business administration, engineering or communication sciences
- You have basic knowledge and an understanding of quantum technological and political issues as well as the willingness to keep yourself informed about current developments
- You can already draw on initial knowledge and experience in dealing with political mandates and decision-makers
- You have a strong interest in digitization and technology development as well as a strong affinity for social networks
- In addition to your analytical thinking and your quick comprehension, you are characterized above all by your very good communication skills
- You have very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken, as well as a confident demeanor
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.