- You create our social media strategy, implement it and develop it continuously
- You design and post target group-specific content for our LinkedIn channels and other internal and external communication channels
- You are part of the team to bring the Q.ANT website and intranet to the next level
- You visualize technical content in a creative and comprehensible way using graphics, animations and clips
- You take care of the monitoring and reporting of our online activities, optimize the performance of the campaigns and follow the latest trends
- You introduce your own innovative ideas and drive them forward as your own projects
- You work closely with the Q.ANTies from Marketing, PR and Event management as well as with Sales and Product management
- You support the marketing team as a team player in all disciplines
- You have a degree or an education in marketing / business administration / media or a similar field as well as 3 years of professional experience in a marketing department or an agency
- You have the enthusiasm and curiosity for new ideas, techniques and processes
- You have the ability to present complex content to a generally understandable way
- You are a skilled and experienced web user and have already managed a few social media campaigns
- You are confident in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and/or Canva
- As an organizational talent, you have a high degree of creativity, initiative, team spirit, and a hands-on mentality
- You like texting and bring in your communication skills in German and English — C1 level in both languages is mandatory
- You have a sense and passion for storytelling and design as well as for the latest trends
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.