- You will gain insights into the daily business of a start-up and thus contribute to the long-term success of the company
- You will support us in all HR management challenges: operationally, strategically and creatively
- You are actively involved in the recruitment process (interview scheduling and support, contract preparation, onboarding)
- You will co-create new HR content for our Q.ANTies in Confluence
- You take on your own sub-projects in order to optimize our (digital) workflows
- You will be involved in the development of new content for our career website
- You support us in organizing career events and participate in recruiting events
- You are in the middle of your bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally related to human resources
- You enjoy working with international colleagues and applicants
- You are interested in a long-term job (at least 6 months) and preferably available on fixed days 20 hours a week (remote partly possible)
- Independent, structured work is natural for you
- You think in terms of solutions and come up with creative ideas
- You have very good knowledge of MS Word and Excel as well as German and English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.