- You will gain insights into the daily business of a start-up and thus contribute to the long-term success of the company
- You will support us in all HR management challenges: operationally, strategically and creatively
- You are actively involved in the recruitment process (interview scheduling and support, contract preparation, onboarding)
- You will co-create new HR content for our Q.ANTies in Confluence
- You take on your own sub-projects in order to optimize our (digital) workflows
- You will be involved in the development of new content for our career website
- You support us in organizing career events and participate in recruiting events
- You are in the middle of your bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally related to human resources
- You enjoy working with international colleagues and applicants
- You are interested in a long-term job (at least 6 months) and preferably available on fixed days 20 hours a week (remote partly possible)
- Independent, structured work is natural for you
- You think in terms of solutions and come up with creative ideas
- You have very good knowledge of MS Word and Excel as well as German and English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.