- Design 3D-printed components in SolidWorks
- Assemble complex mechanical assemblies (including interfaces with optics and electronics)
- Make adjustments to mechanical components and assemblies
- Create and manage a SolidWorks library and toolbox
- Document the design group in Confluence, including equipment, 3D printers, materials, and machinery
- Assist in setting up new development laboratories and workshops
- Help with occupational safety and health issues
- You are a student of mechanical engineering or a related field with a focus on mechanics and design
- You have experience with CAD tools (preferably SolidWorks)
- You enjoy hands-on work and ideally have practical experience through training, internships, or other means
- You are flexible with your time and can provide on-site support for 10–20 hours per week
- You are fluent in both German and English, both written and spoken
- You work independently, motivated, and self-sufficiently
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- We’ll get you in top shape: support for your professional and personal development
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
- Lunch subsidy as well as coffee and fruit flat rate
- Experience university research up close in practice and participate in its development
- Chance to make valuable contacts
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.