- Specification and implementation of the verification of our products to get relevant certificates (Safety, EMC, CE, …)
- Conception, organization and implementation of durability and environmental tests (e.g. temperature, humidity, vibration, shock)
- Determination of the test procedures as well as planning and deadline tracking of the test scopes to be carried out
- Supervision and evaluation of external test activities as part of external test orders
- Proof of MTBF using HALT
- Specification and execution of tests to demonstrate the accuracy, repeatability, reproducibility, linearity and stability of our sensors against specifications and from device to device in production
- Evaluation and documentation of measurements
- Presentation and discussion of measurement results
- Carrying out root cause analyses and finding solutions through cooperation with other specialist disciplines
BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, Physics, or a comparable qualification
- Methodological knowledge in the field of testing
- Extensive knowledge of development processes and test procedures
- Good problem solving and management skills
- Programming knowledge in Python helpful
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering helpful
- Strong documentation skills
- Independent and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.