- Support of particle measurement technology
- Design, organize and execute experiments and test setups in direct contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Technical support for internal and external stakeholders
- Further development of our particle measurement technology with regard to sensor application
- Completed studies in the field of mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or comparable scientific studies
- Experience in the field of test and measurement technology desirable, ambitious newcomers also welcome
- Hands-on mentality
- Programming knowledge in Python helpful
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering helpful
- Strong customer and solution orientation as well as a high service orientation, ability to work under pressure and above-average commitment
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
IP Manager (m/f/d)
As Q.ANT IP Manager, you will ensure the Quality of our patent applications and Anticipate strategic expansion of the patent portfolio.
Software developer for novel quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a software developer you improve the quality of our sensors.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.