- Responsibility for the planning and control of development projects as well as the overall project progress
- Organization and management of a multidisciplinary team consisting of competent internal employees as well as external development partners
- Responsibility for the results of the projects in terms of scope, time and budget
- Experience with risk and change management
- Preparation of project reporting and decision-making documents
- Master‘s degree Engineering or scientific studies
- Several years of experience in managing complex projects, Experience with publicly funded projects an advantage
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes and/or nonlinear and/or quantum optics desirable
- Strong customer and solution orientation as well as a high service orientation, ability to work under pressure and above-average commitment
- Enjoys communicating within the team and beyond team and company boundaries
- Confident in project management methods and tools, both agile and traditional
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.