- Responsibility for the planning and control of development projects as well as the overall project progress
- Organization and management of a multidisciplinary team consisting of competent internal employees as well as external development partners
- Responsibility for the results of the projects in terms of scope, time and budget
- Experience with risk and change management
- Preparation of project reporting and decision-making documents
- Master‘s degree Engineering or scientific studies
- Several years of experience in managing complex projects, Experience with publicly funded projects an advantage
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes and/or nonlinear and/or quantum optics desirable
- Strong customer and solution orientation as well as a high service orientation, ability to work under pressure and above-average commitment
- Enjoys communicating within the team and beyond team and company boundaries
- Confident in project management methods and tools, both agile and traditional
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.