- As the contact person for everyone involved (applicants, department, HR), you are responsible for the entire recruitment cycle and, as a representative of our company, you inspire our target group for us
- High technologies fascinate you, so that it is easy for you to fill technical positions
- As part of active sourcing, you actively engage in communication with our target group — both online and offline
- You carry out the different selection procedures in cooperation with the hiring department
- Your area of responsibility will include conducting planning discussions on further trends and developments as well as observing and analyzing relevant job markets
- You also monitor all relevant recruiting KPIs and optimize the effectiveness of your measures
- You plan and carry out various target group-specific recruiting events and personnel marketing activities
- You have obtained a higher education, preferably in the field of HR, Business, Engineering or similar
- Alternatively, a completed apprenticeship with many years of professional experience in recruitment
- You are interested and curious about product development in high technology and start-up culture
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with new tools
- You are characterized by a high degree of independence, high motivation, communication and team skills
- You have very good language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for organizing your working hours and can thus optimally combine work and personal life
- The interdisciplinary team will support you in your professional and personal development
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.