- Developement of technical solutions for magnetic field sources and magnetic field shieldings according to the operational requirements of our quantum sensors
- Magnetic field simulations to verify the developed concepts using simulation software like COMSOL
- Experimental verification of your developed concepts in cooperation with our lab engineers
- Data analysis and following system optimisation according to experimental data
- Presentation of your solutions towards internal stakeholders as well as to our development partners and customers
- Masters degree in physics or electrical engineering
- Hands on experience in the engineering of magnetic field sources or shieldings
- Capability to work independent embedded in an agile working team
- Skills in working with software like COMSOL, Python or MATLAB
- Good lingual skills in english (oral and written)
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- A large amount of operational freedom gives you the chance to realize yourself and your ideas
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.