Your tasksWe are developing a real-time machine learning algorithm for
the recognition of particle shapes in a laser based particle sensor.
Your expertise is needed in:
- Preprocessing, analyzing and visualising data measured with our particle sensor.
- Transfer of insights gained from simulated data to real measurement data.
- Implementation, test and evaluation of different machine learning algorithms for processing (real-time) sensor data.
- Development of a software for laser-based sensors
- You are interested in the topics of machine learning and data science
- You already have experience with established Python frameworks for machine learning (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras) and would like to dive deeper into these topics
- You are looking forward to working on projects independently in an interdisciplinary start-up team.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Electrical engineer (m/f/d) for novel quantum sensors
Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors.
Office Administrator (m/f/d)
Do you want to help shape the financial processing and payment procedures in a growing high-tech company? Become part of our Q.AN team and take responsibility for our accounting and finance system.
Student assistant (m/f/d) for the development and characterization of nonlinear modules
You will take responsibility for a Q.ANT sensor that will shape the future of the semiconductor industry.