- You will help with the development of innovative nonlinear optical devices.
- You will design an efficient system for assessment and statistical analysis of nonlinear modules.
- You will develop, align, and utilize optical systems and characterization techniques for optical devices.
- You will actively take part in the design and improvement of our development processes and products.
- You are a student in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, photonics, physics or a related field.
- You have basic knowledge and interest in applied optics and practical experience with working in the laboratory.
- You enjoy statistics and would like to apply statistical methods to improve the development processes.
- You have basic knowledge in programming, ideally in python.
- You are flexible and can work on site with us 10–20 hours per week.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You work independently, are motivated and self-reliant.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Student assistant (m/f/d) for machine learning of optical sensors
Do you want to be part of the development team of a real-time algorithm for a laser-based sensor?
Electrical engineer (m/f/d) for novel quantum sensors
Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors.
Office Administrator (m/f/d)
Do you want to help shape the financial processing and payment procedures in a growing high-tech company? Become part of our Q.AN team and take responsibility for our accounting and finance system.