- You will help with the development of innovative nonlinear optical devices
- You will design an efficient system for assessment and statistical analysis of nonlinear modules
- You will develop, align, and utilize optical systems and characterization techniques for optical devices
- You will actively take part in the design and improvement of our development processes and products
- You are a student in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, photonics, physics or a related field
- You have basic knowledge and interest in applied optics and practical experience with working in the laboratory
- You enjoy statistics and would like to apply statistical methods to improve the development processes
- You have basic knowledge in programming, ideally in python
- You are flexible and can work on site with us 10–20 hours per week
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- You work independently, are motivated and self-reliant
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.