- Execution of experiments in the field of laser-based sensor technology
- Preparation, visualization and analysis of measured data series
- Support with measurement system analyses
- You get insights into our development processes and products and the opportunity to actively shape them
- You are a student of physics, photonics, mechanical engineering or a related field of study
- You have basic knowledge and interest in applied optics and experience in practical laboratory work
- You have basic knowledge of a programming language, ideally Python
- You have a very good command of German and English for confident and precise formulations
- You are characterized by a fast comprehension and high self-motivation
- You are looking forward to working on projects independently in an interdisciplinary start-up team
- You want to define the future with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- We’ll get you in top shape: support for your professional and personal development
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
- Lunch subsidy as well as coffee and fruit flat rate
- Experience university research up close in practice and participate in its development
- Chance to make valuable contacts
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.