- Execution of experiments in the field of laser-based sensor technology
- Preparation, visualization and analysis of measured data series
- Support with measurement system analyses
- You get insights into our development processes and products and the opportunity to actively shape them
- You are a student of physics, photonics, mechanical engineering or a related field of study
- You have basic knowledge and interest in applied optics and experience in practical laboratory work
- You have basic knowledge of a programming language, ideally Python
- You have a very good command of German and English for confident and precise formulations
- You are characterized by a fast comprehension and high self-motivation
- You are looking forward to working on projects independently in an interdisciplinary start-up team
- You want to define the future with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.
Internship Operations Management
You will gain insights into the operations management department and be a full member of the team from day one.