- Prepare, visualize and analyze data, both simulated and from real-life measurements
- Transfer findings from simulated data to real measurement data
- Implement, test and validate different machine learning algorithms to process real-time sensor data
- Design and implement an ML architecture for our quantum-based sensors
- Completed studies in computer science, physics, mathematics with some professional experience in machine learning
- Programming experience in Python and ideally C#
- Experience with relevant machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, as well as MLOps and databases (SQL, MongoDB, …)
- Background experience in technical optics and embedded systems and Linux; FPGAs are a plus
- Highly self-motivating, dynamic team-player
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Language skills in German and/or English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.
Internship Operations Management
You will gain insights into the operations management department and be a full member of the team from day one.