- Develop new features, components and modules for our quantum software stack
- Continuously improve, integrate and deploy your code with CI/CD frameworks
- Conduct your work in an agile environment with our team, with regular reviews and task plannings
- For achieving the best and most reliable results, you use our coding guidelines and best practices for writing your codes and verify and validate your code with testing methods
- Documentation of your newly added features with possible benchmarks and analysis
- Work in close collaboration with our quantum computing experts to improve the performance of our simulations tools for photonic quantum systems
- You will be learning new material and cutting edge software technologies and using them in your coding practice
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, software engineering, physics, mathematics, or a related field
- Hands-on software development experience
- Broad knowledge of different programming and scripting languages. Preferably in C/C++, Python, Julia. Experience with FPGA or GPU CUDA programming is a plus
- Eagerness to understand advanced research material and transfer complex and new ideas into code
- General interest in quantum computing and in working with our quantum experts; existing knowledge or experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs is a plus
- Experience in setting up and operating databases (e.g. SQL) is a plus
- Good language skills in English, German is a plus
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.