- Develop new features, components and modules for our quantum software stack
- Continuously improve, integrate and deploy your code with CI/CD frameworks
- Conduct your work in an agile environment with our team, with regular reviews and task plannings
- For achieving the best and most reliable results, you use our coding guidelines and best practices for writing your codes and verify and validate your code with testing methods
- Documentation of your newly added features with possible benchmarks and analysis
- Work in close collaboration with our quantum computing experts to deliver the needed components
- You will be learning new material and cutting edge software technologies and using them in your coding practice
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, software engineering, physics, mathematics, or a related field
- Hands-on software development experience
- Broad knowledge of different programming and scripting languages. Preferably in C/C++, Python, Julia. Experience with FPGA or GPU CUDA programming is a plus
- Eagerness to understand advanced research material and transfer complex and new ideas into code
- General interest in quantum computing and in working with our quantum experts; existing knowledge or experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs is a plus
- Internal drive to work on new topics and to learn new skills
- Good language skills in English, German is a plus
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.