- You develop our social media strategy, implement it and develop it further
- You design and post target group-specific content for our LinkedIn channels and other internal and external communication channels
- You are part of the team to further development and maintenance of the Q.ANT website and intranet
- You present technical issues creatively and understandably in graphics, animations and clips
- You take care of the monitoring and reporting of our online activities, optimize the performance of the campaigns and follow current trends
- You contribute your own innovative ideas and drive them forward as your own projects
- You work closely with the Q.ANTies from marketing, PR and event management as well as with sales and product management
- You support the marketing team as a team player in all disciplines
- You have a degree or an education in marketing / business administration / media or a similar field as well as 3 years of professional experience in a marketing department or an agency
- You bring the enthusiasm and curiosity for new ideas, techniques and processes
- You have the ability to condense complex content and products in need of explanation to the essentials in a generally understandable way
- You are skilled and experienced on the web and have already carried out several social media campaigns
- You are confident in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and/or Canva
- As an organizational talent, you have a high degree of creativity, initiative, team spirit, and a hands-on mentality
- You enjoy texting and bring your communication skills to work in both German and English
- You have a sense and passion for storytelling and design as well as for current trends
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.
Internship Operations Management
You will gain insights into the operations management department and be a full member of the team from day one.