- Execution of simulations of optical systems with ZEMAX, including tolerance simulations taking into account the influences of vibrations and other environmental conditions
- Setup optical systems in the laboratory
- Selection and testing of optical components
- Frequency stabilization of laser diodes
- Completed studies in physics or optical engineering
- Several years of experience in the development of optical systems and with optical simulation software (e.g. ZEMAX)
- Experience in laser locking and frequency stabilization techniques
- Experience in the selection of optical components for space travel is an advantage
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary teams and managing projects
- Fluent in English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.