- Main contact person for all reporting and controlling processes
- Responsible for the monthly settlement of reporting and controlling
- Execution of business planning, budgeting as well as liquidity planning
- Preparation of and responsibility for business analyses
- Establishing cost transparency and target/actual comparisons, especially in the R&D area and the project controlling
- Conception of control logics, reporting standards, KPI dashboards as well as the necessary infrastructure
- Assumption of business partnering activities in the financial area and preparation of the necessary decision documents
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a similar course of study
- You already have professional experience in controlling or finance
- You can operate ERP tools (ideally SAP) and common office tools with confidence
- You communicate confidently in written and spoken English
- You have a very good understanding of commercial contexts and possess a high level of analytics
- You work conscientiously and independently
- You are curious about product development, Quantum technology and start-up culture
- You are a team player who also acts across departments and thinks outside the box
- You are keen to work in an innovative company, in an international team
- You want to shape the future of quantum technology with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.