- Electromechanical design of our quantum computer
- 3D design of the racks, rack mounts and modules
- Design of holders and carriers for optical circuits, glass fibers, electrical connectors and Peltier elements
- Thermal simulation of the systems and design of effective heat dissipation
- Knowledge of precision engineering is an advantage
- Documentation (technical drawing) of the photonic circuits and their housing for data sheets
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, precision engineering or electrical engineering
- Several years of experience in the electromechanical design of electronic systems, assemblies and inserts and thermal simulation
- Experience in the construction of mounts for optical circuits and glass fibers, with electrical connectors and Peltier elements is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.