- Facilitation and organisation of our sprints
- Coaching of the participants
- Removal of obstacles
- Monitoring of the Scrum processes
- Ensuring the quality of the Scrum artifacts
- Cost monitoring of our activities in quantum computing or sensing
- Organization and moderation of meetings with external stakeholders
- Follow-up of deliveries from external partners
- Support of the Product Owner
- You are steadfast, strong in implementation and focus on details without losing sight of our goals
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to face new challenges
- You are an absolute team player and have experience in leading and developing teams
- You have already successfully implemented self-organization respectively you are eager to do so
- Completed studies (Master) or PhD in physics or electrical engineering/electronics
- You are able to facilitate project management methods (planning, capacity management, goal definition, scope management)
- Knowledge in the management of BMBF projects is an advantage
- Business fluent English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.