- Facilitation and organisation of our sprints
- Coaching of the participants
- Removal of obstacles
- Monitoring of the Scrum processes
- Ensuring the quality of the Scrum artifacts
- Cost monitoring of our activities in quantum computing or sensing
- Organization and moderation of meetings with external stakeholders
- Follow-up of deliveries from external partners
- Support of the Product Owner
- You are steadfast, strong in implementation and focus on details without losing sight of our goals
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to face new challenges
- You are an absolute team player and have experience in leading and developing teams
- You have already successfully implemented self-organization respectively you are eager to do so
- Completed studies (Master) or PhD in physics or electrical engineering/electronics
- You are able to facilitate project management methods (planning, capacity management, goal definition, scope management)
- Knowledge in the management of BMBF projects is an advantage
- Business fluent English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.