- Design and build up new experiments for our optical chips, consisting of lasers, optics assemblies and electronics
- Characterize the properties of our integrated photonic circuits on existing bench setups
- Data analysis, interpretation and graphical presentation of your measurement results
- Push towards higher automation in the experiments by improving our software and analysis toolbox
- Good and consistent documentation of your measurement results
- Teamwork with the experts in our PIC group to implement improvements
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in experimental physics, photonics, electrical engineering or a related field
- Hands-on experience of working in a laboratory environment, favorably in an optics, photonic or quantum context
- Prior knowledge in quantum physics, quantum optics, optics, metrology and/or electronics
- Experience in a scripting language like Python
- Independent, diligent, and hands-on working style in an agile team
- Good language skills in German and English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.