- Devise novel quantum architectures that effectively exploit the advantages of our hardware platform
- Gain a complete understanding of the fundamental quantum effects that govern the photonic quantum chip
- Pinpoint to quantum advantage effects that can be useful for practical application
- Define detailed specifications of the design
- Develop quantum error mitigation and correction schemes on our photonic platform
- Stay curious and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, or related relevant field
- Experience in quantum optics, non-linear optics, and integrated photonics
- Knowledge of the different quantum computing approaches, quantum algorithms and hardware platforms, e.g. digital, analog, quantum sampling, variational circuits, adiabatic, annealing or one-way/ measurement-based
- Programming skills in Python and experience with quantum programming languages
- Analytic, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.