- Devise novel quantum architectures that effectively exploit the advantages of our hardware platform
- Gain a complete understanding of the fundamental quantum effects that govern the photonic quantum chip
- Pinpoint to quantum advantage effects that can be useful for practical application
- Define detailed specifications of the design
- Develop quantum error mitigation and correction schemes on our photonic platform
- Stay curious and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, or related relevant field
- Experience in quantum optics, non-linear optics, and integrated photonics
- Knowledge of the different quantum computing approaches, quantum algorithms and hardware platforms, e.g. digital, analog, quantum sampling, variational circuits, adiabatic, annealing or one-way/ measurement-based
- Programming skills in Python and experience with quantum programming languages
- Analytic, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.