- You will work in the intersection between our operations research, business development and quantum engineering
- With the help of your good communication skills and prior experience with optimization problems, you will closely interact with prospective clients to understand the problems they face
- With our quantum engineers, you will transform these classical problems into the quantum realm to find a suitable quantum-based solution
- Keep an open eye for new products and develop new opportunities for our quantum solutions
- Master or PhD degree in Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Numerical Optimization, Computer Science, or related relevant field
- Experience in numerical simulation, classical optimization techniques and/or machine learning
- Knowledge in variational quantum optimization or quantum machine learning is a plus
- Programming skills in Python and experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs
- Responsible, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.
Head of People, Culture, and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture and Organization you will be responsible to ensure that Q.ANT is hiring and retaining really Q.ANTies, fully committed to our four values Quality, Anticipation, Nosiness, and Team.