- Engage in contact with existing customers and establish new ones with the goal of detailing out the pain point they face with regard to optimization tasks
- Take the customer viewpoint in collaborating closely with our quantum algorithm & software team to map combinatorial optimization problems to near-term photonic quantum algorithms
- Establish solution frameworks for different classes of industrially relevant use cases that can be tackled with combinatorial optimization techniques
- Combine an open, creative mind with entrepreneurial thinking to bring in new ideas and initiatives
- Master’s degree or PhD in mathematics, computer science, physics or a related field
- Experience in industry-relevant mathematical and combinatorial optimization algorithms, techniques, software, and approaches
- Hands-on experience in a scripting language like Python
- Good communication skills
- General interest in quantum computing and in working with our quantum experts; existing knowledge or experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs is a plus
- Internal drive to work on new topics and to learn new skills
- Good language skills in German and English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.