- Engage in contact with existing customers and establish new ones with the goal of detailing out the pain point they face with regard to optimization tasks
- Take the customer viewpoint in collaborating closely with our quantum algorithm & software team to map combinatorial optimization problems to near-term photonic quantum algorithms
- Establish solution frameworks for different classes of industrially relevant use cases that can be tackled with combinatorial optimization techniques
- Combine an open, creative mind with entrepreneurial thinking to bring in new ideas and initiatives
- Master’s degree or PhD in mathematics, computer science, physics or a related field
- Experience in industry-relevant mathematical and combinatorial optimization algorithms, techniques, software, and approaches
- Hands-on experience in a scripting language like Python
- Good communication skills
- General interest in quantum computing and in working with our quantum experts; existing knowledge or experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs is a plus
- Internal drive to work on new topics and to learn new skills
- Good language skills in German and English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.