- Derive new algorithms and adapt/ improve the existing ones for our photonic quantum computing
- Develop quantum error mitigation and correction schemes for photonic quantum algorithms
- Simulate the quantum algorithms with respect to different parameter constraints to derive hardware requirements of our platform (e.g. size, accuracy, noise, scalability)
- Optimize quantum algorithms with respect to the advantages, external conditions, and noise channels in our photonic quantum computing
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the relevant underlying working principles of our photonic approach to exploit its advantages for the development of novel photonic quantum computing algorithms
- Stay curious and keep up to date with the exciting current scientific and technological advancements
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related relevant field
- Knowledge of quantum computing, quantum physics, quantum optics and/ or non-linear optics
- Knowledge of quantum algorithms for NISQ quantum accelerators (e.g. VQE, QAOA, QML, quantum sampling) as well as for universal quantum computing (gated-based, cluster-state, measurement-based, CV)
- Hands-on experience in working on algorithm development or in the area photonic quantum computing is a strong plus
- Programming skills in Python and/or other high-level programming languages as well as experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs
- Responsible, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Good language skills in German and English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.