- Translate and evaluate existing quantum algorithms onto our hardware
- Derive hardware requirements of our platform (w.r.t. size, accuracy, noise, scalability) for different quantum algorithms and problems
- Understand the relevant underlying working principles of our photonic platform to exploit its advantages and to develop novel problem solution frameworks
- Investigate and evaluate the different photonic gate implementations available with our hardware
- Stay nosy and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related relevant field
- Knowledge of the existing quantum algorithms landscape for solving classically intractable problems, ranging from the famous “standard” quantum algorithms (like Shore or Grover) to novel approaches (like Variational Quantum Optimization, QAOA or QML)
- Experience in the development of quantum algorithms is a plus
- Programming skills in Python and/or other programming languages as well as experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs
- Responsible, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
You develop tailor-made recruiting strategies, continuously optimize the candidate experience and secure the best talent for us through active sourcing.
Working Student HR (m/f/d)
You will gain insights into numerous HR processes and be a full member of the team from day one.
Laboratory Engineer Quantum Sensing (m/f/d) Atomic Gyroscope
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team. Congratulations — you are Q.ANT