- Translate and evaluate existing quantum algorithms onto our hardware
- Derive hardware requirements of our platform (w.r.t. size, accuracy, noise, scalability) for different quantum algorithms and problems
- Understand the relevant underlying working principles of our photonic platform to exploit its advantages and to develop novel problem solution frameworks
- Investigate and evaluate the different photonic gate implementations available with our hardware
- Stay nosy and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related relevant field
- Knowledge of the existing quantum algorithms landscape for solving classically intractable problems, ranging from the famous “standard” quantum algorithms (like Shore or Grover) to novel approaches (like Variational Quantum Optimization, QAOA or QML)
- Experience in the development of quantum algorithms is a plus
- Programming skills in Python and/or other programming languages as well as experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs
- Responsible, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.
Head of People, Culture, and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture and Organization you will be responsible to ensure that Q.ANT is hiring and retaining really Q.ANTies, fully committed to our four values Quality, Anticipation, Nosiness, and Team.