- Translate and evaluate existing quantum algorithms onto our hardware
- Derive hardware requirements of our platform (w.r.t. size, accuracy, noise, scalability) for different quantum algorithms and problems
- Understand the relevant underlying working principles of our photonic platform to exploit its advantages and to develop novel problem solution frameworks
- Investigate and evaluate the different photonic gate implementations available with our hardware
- Stay nosy and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related relevant field
- Knowledge of the existing quantum algorithms landscape for solving classically intractable problems, ranging from the famous “standard” quantum algorithms (like Shore or Grover) to novel approaches (like Variational Quantum Optimization, QAOA or QML)
- Experience in the development of quantum algorithms is a plus
- Programming skills in Python and/or other programming languages as well as experience with quantum programming languages and SDKs
- Responsible, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.