- Your work will be in the multidisciplinary intersection between quantum algorithms, software, hardware development and operations research
- With you great teamwork ability, you will closely work with and coordinate between the respective expert teams to shape our unique integrated photonics quantum computing architecture into a successful product
- You will help to develop our own quantum SDK to interface our novel platform with prospective clients
- Stay nosy and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related relevant field
- Working experience in a quantum science or quantum technology environment
- Knowledge of the different quantum computing approaches (digital, analog, or annealing) and hardware platforms and quantum algorithms
- Knowledge in quantum optics, non-linear optics, and integrated photonics
- Programming skills in Python
- Responsible, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Head of People, Culture, and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture and Organization you will be responsible to ensure that Q.ANT is hiring and retaining really Q.ANTies, fully committed to our four values Quality, Anticipation, Nosiness, and Team.