- In the role as a product owner you are representing our customers inside our development team
- Using your strong communication skills and technical background you are capable of getting detailed requirements from our customers and translating these customer requirements into technical solutions
- You develop strategies towards a successful market entry for our magnetic field sensors
- Together with our internal development team you manage the realization and operation of first product prototypes
- You are a teamplayer with a high level of social skills
- You have strength in setting up customer relations and you are able to efficiently communicate with our internal development team
- You are able to work independently, hands on and accurate within an agile team
- You have basic knowledge in quantum physics or quantum optic, preferably in optical quantum sensing
- Experience in the field of product development or product management is a plus
- Good lingual skills in english (oral and written)
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- A large amount of operational freedom gives you the chance to realize yourself and your ideas
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.