- Technical and strategic purchasing of photonics and electronics components
- Securing sourcing reliability (second-source-supplier strategies, frame-contracts)
- Negotiating prices and frame-contracts with international suppliers
- Establishing of purchasing-related ERP tools and managing the material flows and supply chain
- Tracking of orders, lead times and deliveries
- Communicating of purchasing status within dynamic project teams
- Successful studies in engineering or industrial engineering or a similar field
- Several years of professional experience in procurement and supply chain management
- Confident utilization of ERP tools (ideally Odoo)
- Interest and curiosity in high-tech product development
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Above-average sense of reliability and conscientiousness as well as strong teamwork skills
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Management Assistance (m/f/d)
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team.
Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
As a mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for the design and construction of components for quantum-sensing and quantum-computation applications in strong collaboration with our development teams.
IP Manager (m/f/d)
As Q.ANT IP Manager, you will ensure the Quality of our patent applications and Anticipate strategic expansion of the patent portfolio.