- Integration of sensors in manufacturing processes and laboratories in the chemical and biotech industry
- Design and implementation of concepts for the transport, dilution and mixing of liquid and powdery substances
- Design of the process components (e.g. pumps, hoses and containers) and creation of process and functional descriptions
- Participation in the transfer of laboratory developments to production scale
- Qualification and validation of the processes at our customer’s site
- Conducting meetings with and at the customer and external partners and supporting installation and assembly of our systems
- BSc or MSc degree in Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Methodological knowledge in the field of stirring and mixing technology and fluid mechanics
- Willingness to make occasional business trips
- Good problem solving and management skills
- Programming knowledge in Python helpful
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering helpful
- Strong documentation skills
- Independent and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.