- Integration of sensors in manufacturing processes and laboratories in the chemical and biotech industry
- Design and implementation of concepts for the transport, dilution and mixing of liquid and powdery substances
- Design of the process components (e.g. pumps, hoses and containers) and creation of process and functional descriptions
- Participation in the transfer of laboratory developments to production scale
- Qualification and validation of the processes at our customer’s site
- Conducting meetings with and at the customer and external partners and supporting installation and assembly of our systems
- BSc or MSc degree in Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Methodological knowledge in the field of stirring and mixing technology and fluid mechanics
- Willingness to make occasional business trips
- Good problem solving and management skills
- Programming knowledge in Python helpful
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering helpful
- Strong documentation skills
- Independent and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.