- Planning and execution of test series for the optimization of the ablation process
- Further development of manufacturing technology, implementation of occupational safety concepts
- Analysis of the manufactured structures with regard to shape and position tolerances as well as micro-roughness
- Presentation of the results and elaboration of further development strategies
- Evaluation of the technological risks of the development
- Master‘s degree in Engineering or scientific studies or education with technical background
- Expertise in the field of laser material processing ideally with short-pulse laser radiation
- Knowledge in the field of optics and manufacturing technology is desirable
- Experience with and interest in experimental laboratory setups
- Responsible and team-oriented way of working
- Good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.