- Planning and execution of test series for the optimization of the ablation process
- Further development of manufacturing technology, implementation of occupational safety concepts
- Analysis of the manufactured structures with regard to shape and position tolerances as well as micro-roughness
- Presentation of the results and elaboration of further development strategies
- Evaluation of the technological risks of the development
- Master‘s degree in Engineering or scientific studies or education with technical background
- Expertise in the field of laser material processing ideally with short-pulse laser radiation
- Knowledge in the field of optics and manufacturing technology is desirable
- Experience with and interest in experimental laboratory setups
- Responsible and team-oriented way of working
- Good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Procurement Manager for hightech products
As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the purchasing of high-tech photonics and electronics as well as the management of the supply chain and purchasing-related ERP tools.
Management Assistance (m/f/d)
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team.
Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
As a mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for the design and construction of components for quantum-sensing and quantum-computation applications in strong collaboration with our development teams.