- Making things real using microfabrication technologies (or anything else which works)
- Planning, implementation and validation of microfabrication processes flows in close collaboration with our partners
- Management of partners, processes and wafers
- Benchmarking and evaluation of processes
- Metrology and supervision of fabrication processes
- Continuous improvement of our knowledge and expertise in all relevant areas
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree with a strong component of microfabrication
- Experience with managing complex processes and networks of partners
- Experience with different metrology techniques such as SEM, AFM, thin film characterization
- Experience with fabrication of integrated photonics is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with several different processing techniques such as lithography, dry etching, wet etching, deposition is a plus
- Flexibility for working hours and locations is a plus
- Very good language skill in English, both written and spoken; other languages are a plus
- Python skills are always welcome
- You will be playing at the forefront of optical quantum computing and your skill will determine what is possible
- The opportunity to rapidly test and implement your ideas to move the topic forward.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free-time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Internship Operations Management
You will gain insights into the operations management department and be a full member of the team from day one.