- Carry out research as well as required teaching activities towards the doctoral award
- Build up new experiments in an optics laboratory to find the most suitable approaches for high-fidelity resource state generation
- Analyze the measurement data and present it graphically
- Interpret your results and compare them to the expectations from simulations and theory
- Create new knowledge and document it in your thesis
- Stay curious and keep up to date with the exciting current technological developments
- Master’s degree in physics, or related relevant field
- Hands-on working experience in an optics laboratory
- Knowledge in quantum mechanics, quantum optics or non-linear optics
- Knowledge of the different approaches to universal quantum computing
- Background knowledge of electronics
- Programming skills in Python and experience with quantum programming languages
- Analytic, creative, and team-oriented way of working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.