- Support of accounting / account assignment etc. (experience with DATEV advantageous)
- Content support of our ERP system (document storage, master data sovereignty, …)
- Support of the financial KPI system for progress and milestone control
- Management and administration of all contract documents (HR, suppliers, partners)
- Mail and incoming goods management (incoming mail/outgoing mail as well as courier shipments)
- Organization and supervision of non-technical tasks and projects (relocation, events, …)
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training, ideally several years of experience in a comparable position
- Sound knowledge and experience in operative accounting
- Confident handling of the common MS Office programs, Outlook, and accounting systems (DATEV knowledge is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of German and English for secure and precise formulations
- Organizational talent, independence, initiative, resilience, flexibility and discretion
- You are looking forward to working on projects quickly and efficiently on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
- You want to shape the technological future with us.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Electrical engineer (m/f/d) for novel quantum sensors
Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors.
Student assistant (m/f/d) for the development and characterization of nonlinear modules
You will take responsibility for a Q.ANT sensor that will shape the future of the semiconductor industry.
Laboratory engineer (m/f/d) for assembling optical systems and lasers
Because those who define the future need colleagues who think ahead. And a corporate culture that not only demands innovation, but actively promotes it. At Q.ANT you will experience passion, team spirit, speed and personal responsibility. Become part of the Q.ANTeam and shape the world of tomorrow with us.