- Support of accounting / account assignment etc. (experience with DATEV advantageous)
- Content support of our ERP system (document storage, master data sovereignty, …)
- Support of the financial KPI system for progress and milestone control
- Management and administration of all contract documents (HR, suppliers, partners)
- Mail and incoming goods management (incoming mail/outgoing mail as well as courier shipments)
- Organization and supervision of non-technical tasks and projects (relocation, events, …)
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training, ideally several years of experience in a comparable position
- Sound knowledge and experience in operative accounting
- Confident handling of the common MS Office programs, Outlook, and accounting systems (DATEV knowledge is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of German and English for secure and precise formulations
- Organizational talent, independence, initiative, resilience, flexibility and discretion
- You are looking forward to working on projects quickly and efficiently on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
- You want to shape the technological future with us!
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.