- You are responsible for the assembly and experimental qualification of optical systems and lasers
- You will work in close cooperation with experts in mechanical design, electronics, and quantum physics to build optical modules
- You will support our team in developing assembly and adjustment strategies on the way from the first demonstrator to serial production
- You will take on organizational responsibilities in addition to your technical ones
- You hold a successfully completed technical degree in mechanical engineering, physics, a comparable degree with a focus on laser engineering, or have an education in the field of precision engineering
- You have experience in handling optics and diode laser systems
- You have basic knowledge in optics and laser technology or are interested in learning more about these topics
- You have basic knowledge of any programming language, ideally Python
- You know assembly and connection techniques of optics or lasers and have ideally used them yourself in the past
- You look forward to work on projects fast, efficiently, and on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
- You want to define the photonic future with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.