- Independent planning, simulation and realization of optical laboratory setups
- Development and testing of technical solutions in the field of laser-based sensor technology
- Design and characterization of complex measurement setups
- Execution of experiments and measurement series
- Evaluation of the measurements in Python
- Presentation and communication of findings to internal stakeholders, development partners and customers
- Master’s degree in physics, photonics or related field
- Experience in the field of optical assemblies & lasers
- Independent way of working in an agile team
- Good knowledge in Python or MATLAB
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.