- Independent planning, simulation and realization of optical laboratory setups
- Development and testing of technical solutions in the field of laser-based sensor technology
- Design and characterization of complex measurement setups
- Execution of experiments and measurement series
- Evaluation of the measurements in Python
- Presentation and communication of findings to internal stakeholders, development partners and customers
- Master’s degree in physics, photonics or related field
- Experience in the field of optical assemblies & lasers
- Independent way of working in an agile team
- Good knowledge in Python or MATLAB
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.