- Conception, organization and implementation of tests and test setups
- Assembly, adjustment, calibration and measurement of laser beam sources and quantum sensors
- Evaluation and documentation of measurements
- Presentation and discussion of measurement results
- Definition of further developments
- Evaluation of the technological risks
- Planning and optimization of production processes
- Support in the organization of production processes and the logistics of incoming and outgoing goods
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, Physics, or a comparable qualification with a focus on laser technology or optics
- Methodological knowledge in the field of optics or laser technology
- Experience with experimental setups in the laboratory
- Experience in the field of optics assembly desirable
- Experience with new production introduction desirable
- Programming knowledge in Python helpful
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering helpful
- Strong documentation skills
- Independent and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.