- Conception, organization and implementation of tests and test setups
- Assembly, adjustment, calibration and measurement of laser beam sources and quantum sensors
- Evaluation and documentation of measurements
- Presentation and discussion of measurement results
- Definition of further developments
- Evaluation of the technological risks
- Planning and optimization of production processes
- Support in the organization of production processes and the logistics of incoming and outgoing goods
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, Physics, or a comparable qualification with a focus on laser technology or optics
- Methodological knowledge in the field of optics or laser technology
- Experience with experimental setups in the laboratory
- Experience in the field of optics assembly desirable
- Experience with new production introduction desirable
- Programming knowledge in Python helpful
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering helpful
- Strong documentation skills
- Independent and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
You develop tailor-made recruiting strategies, continuously optimize the candidate experience and secure the best talent for us through active sourcing.
Working Student HR (m/f/d)
You will gain insights into numerous HR processes and be a full member of the team from day one.
Laboratory Engineer Quantum Sensing (m/f/d) Atomic Gyroscope
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team. Congratulations — you are Q.ANT