- Calculation of conversion processes, poling periods and waveguide dimensions, as well as consulting with customers
- Production of sputter masks for the poling process and implementation of periodic poling using high voltage
- Support in the organization of the production process and logistics from the purchase of semiconductor material in the form of wafers to packaging ready for shipment
- Tests of transmission and conversion efficiency and poling quality
- Presentation of the results and elaboration of further development strategies
- Evaluation of the technological risks of the development
- Master‘s degree in Engineering or scientific studies or comparable experience
- Expertise in Optics, nonlinear optics, and preferably integrated optics
- Experience with wave optical simulations
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing desirable
- Experience with and interest in experimental laboratory setups
- Responsible and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.