- Develop the architecture of our quantum computer and define the components and interfaces
- Guide the technical implementation of the components and ensure the integration of the components into the overall system
- Organize the verification and validation of our computers at the customer
- Involve external suppliers
- Mediate between the worlds of photonic circuit design, software, firmware, package design, electronics and digital circuit design
- Completed studies (Master) or PhD in physics or electrical engineering/electronics, specializing in information technology
- Steady, effective and focus on details when necessary
- Analytical and structured way of thinking
- Resilient and love to face new challenges
- Absolute team player who can mediate between the worlds
- Already designed and commissioned computer systems
- Understanding of the basics of photonic quantum physics
- Having the big picture in mind and master the complexity
- Business fluent English
Das bieten wir Dir
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.