- Develop the architecture of our quantum computer and define the components and interfaces
- Guide the technical implementation of the components and ensure the integration of the components into the overall system
- Organize the verification and validation of our computers at the customer
- Involve external suppliers
- Mediate between the worlds of photonic circuit design, software, firmware, package design, electronics and digital circuit design
- Completed studies (Master) or PhD in physics or electrical engineering/electronics, specializing in information technology
- Steady, effective and focus on details when necessary
- Analytical and structured way of thinking
- Resilient and love to face new challenges
- Absolute team player who can mediate between the worlds
- Already designed and commissioned computer systems
- Understanding of the basics of photonic quantum physics
- Having the big picture in mind and master the complexity
- Business fluent English
Das bieten wir Dir
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.
Finance & Controlling Manager (m/f/d)
As Controller you are responsible for the controlling and reporting processes at the high-tech company Q.ANT.