- Assumption of tasks in a Microsoft Windows network and the associated infrastructure
- Establishment and administration of authorization systems, identity management
- Implementation and further development of IT security measures
- Support of hardware and software infrastructure
- Contact person for the Q.ANTies for IT issues
- Support of the company-wide IT landscape in a cloud environment
- Performing data backups and restores
- Optimization of the existing IT architecture and introduction of new technologies
- Thanks to your professional experience, you have extensive expertise in hardware and software as well as in the administration of networks, system technology and operating systems
- You have experience in the area of user support
- You have knowledge in the areas of data backup, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper‑V, SQL as well as the configuration and implementation of IT group policies
- You can communicate confidently in written and spoken English
- You are a team player who also acts across departments and thinks outside the box
- You are able to familiarize yourself with complex processes and have a high understanding of service
- You have the desire to work in an innovative company, in an international team
- You want to shape the future of quantum technology with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.