- Establish and manage a strategic patent portfolio in the field of quantum technologies
- Supporting R&D projects to establish a strong own IP position and ensuring freedom of action
- Supporting the strategic and proactive generation of invention disclosures by initiating, leading and facilitating workshops with subject matter experts
- Strategic monitoring of patent activities in the field of quantum technology by means of continuous patent analyses and derivation of trade recommendations
- Evaluation of inventions and patents with regard to their strategic and economic relevance for Q.ANT in close cooperation with Development and Product Management
- Regular report to the management
- Close cooperation with the patent division of the TRUMPF Group
- Engineering or scientific studies with professional experience in the field of patent management
- Experience with the preparation of invention disclosures and patent specifications, e.g. by working at a research institute or university
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of self-motivation
- Excellent technical understanding and very good comprehension skills
- Structured approach to work, especially in the preparation of technology searches
- Open and team-oriented communication skills and ability to work independently
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.